I sent a letter to Cabala's - we regularly used to order from them, as well as my son and his wife. I told them that we would take our business elsewhere because of their irresponsible practice of selling puppies in their store. This is the form response I got - they were soliciting my business. I told them "NO THANK YOU" - we would not be shopping at Cabala's until they stopped taking advantage of cute puppies at their store. They seem to be changing their letters as the day goes on, or they have a series of letters that randomly goes out to people.

Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben - German Shorthair)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

---------- Forwarded Message ----------r
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:26 PM +0000r
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>r
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Selling puppies......r

Thank you for visiting Cabela's website and taking the time to correspond
with us.

This is an AUTO RESPONSE confirming we have received, and forwarded, your
e-mail to the appropriate personnel for review. It is our goal to provide
you find you require more immediate assistance at this time, please contact
us at the numbers provided at the bottom of this page.

When you open up Cabela's website, you open up a world of possibilities.
Listed below are only a few options available to you at Cabelas.com.

  - Sign up for The Cabela's Connection, our new e-mail newsletter.  Click
here to subscribe:
https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/registration/newsletter-home.j
html

  - Interested in receiving a free Cabela's catalog?  It is easy to do
from our website.  Just fill out the on-line application by clicking here:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/catalog/catalog-request.jhtml

Again, we thank you for visiting with us and sincerely hope your Cabela's
visit has been a pleasant experience!

Cabela's Customer Relations

Customer Relations: Mon - Fri (6 am to 6pm); Sat (8 am to 3pm), MST
    Toll Free Ph # -   800-237-8888 (U.S./Canadian residents)
    Direct Fax #    -   308-254-6745 (U.S. residents)
                                308-254-7345  (International residents)
Order Department:  (24 Hours per Day,  7 Days per Week)
    Toll Free Ph #  -   800-237-4444  (U.S./Canadian residents)
    Toll Free Fax # -  800-496-6329  (U.S./Canadian residents)
    Direct Fax #     -  308-254-2200  (International residents)

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------r