Oooh Noooo!!!

> Thank you for the advice about posting to the Berner-L about the new
> vocabulary that is necessary because of the new rigid spam filters.

I've just come back from a wedding, honest, checked my mail last night, what
am I missing out on here??? Well. I am running MailWasher and thought I had
my Filters in place now!! Must confess I have a couple or more of back
Berner-l Digests to check as I was out partying Thursday Night too! Came in
through my Filters!

> As you suggest, I'll be looking for "MANY LAVISH BESTOWALS" over the next
> month and a half during the 5th Annual Berner-Garde Fundraiser.   We want
> to make this one of the best fundraisers ever!!!!

Hah! I missed this one!! Do I need to set new Filter! And Promote!!!!

Hey, let's make this one a really Big One!!!!

Biggest Berner Hugs,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz