HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, Mary-Ann - that is quite an accomplishment for you and Abra!!! I am very impressed with Abra's new title.

I thoroughly agree with you that you get a whole different level of interation with your dog when you train and work together. Winston and I spent a great deal of time working together and we had a strong, loving bond that we both enjoyed. I'm hoping to achieve that same bond with Nicky as we work on obedience now and later on drafting and conformation. Spend time with your Berner each day doing something together - it will pay off for both of you!!

Now...as far as that brag!!! WONDERFUL!!! Any time we are having a fundraiser, you can pay your "Brag Money" to the fundraiser - you get an added bonus to your brag - you might win some very nice Berner items!!

I hope you are all gettting excited...because the fundraiser will be launched, hopefully by tomorrow evening.

Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA