I just switched my adult male from Innova to Wellness when I got the puppy.
So, far so good, and it's supposedly a "better" food just like Innova.  His
stools are better than they've ever been.  With the puppy, because they
don't make a large breed formula, I give her half adult and half puppy
formula.

You also might want to ask your vet about a dose of  Albon.  That can give a
good jump start on getting firmer stools out of your puppy.

Laura Gumble (and the Leos in PA)