I got stopped by one of the maintenance men here this week who asked me what my license plate says - I have my kennel name on it - so he asked what kind of dogs. I told him and he replies - my wife and I have a Burmese mix we got at the shelter 10 years ago! A what? Where? When? What does he look like? Not sure if is a Burmer mix or not.... long black hair, brown legs, but the only white is on its chest. The SPCA had Bernese/lab on the kennel. He said he would bring me a picture but since the dog lives outside (ugh!) and spends most of its time in the creek in the woods (I would too in this heat), they had to shave him (double ugh!) to get all the mats out of his coat (I am biting my tongue by now...)

Molly and the Burmer gang
Charlottesville, VA