Maria?

I was thinking of teaching Buddy to sing with the birds.

Did you know they start chirping later in the Catoctin Mountains than
they do here in Berwyn? The first chirp here is about 4:20AM, and the
first chirp in Catoctin is about 5:30AM. So if I can teach Buddy to sing
with the birds, you'll be able to sleep much later than we do!

I just wanted you to know how considerate I am!

Of course, were you the sort of person to have a clock with different
birds chirping each hour, well, that would be unfortunate!
<VBEG>

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA