I don't know about you guys but I was typing my e-mail to the publisher before I finished reading their query. A coffee table book on Berners filled with photos and text by Professor Dr. Bernd Guenter? In english? You bet! Where do I send my check? How quick can we get it?

I hope everybody writes and encourages them to publish the fancy version, I know my library can never have too many Berner books, especially by Bernd.

Tim and Christl with Gandalf, Holly & Choupette (and currently 2 non-Berner fosters!)
in loving memory of Urmel, Frodo, Baerli and Magic
Domain Bernois
Nimes, France