I have been away for a couple of days and was amused to see the Burmese questions again. For years, I have been teaching BerNese, Bern as in New Bern or Saint Bernard. Now our church is sponsoring a family of refugees from Burma.

So now, even I, have to control my mouth and decide if I am talking about the BerNese rescues that live here or the BerMese refugees that we are sponsoring. We welcomed a healthy offspring this week. It was a Bermese baby, not a Bernese puppy.

Nell

--
Nell and John Ward  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Bern, North Carolina