Sam will be 4 months old tomorrow. He has been an early riser since joining our family (5 am as compared with 6:30 or so for Molly most of the time), and we have adjusted to that schedule. This past week, although the sun is coming up a bit later each day, he has been waking up a bit earlier. He has now begun barking in his crate shortly after 4:30 a.m. Any suggestions for stretching him out a bit? He doesn't seem to be desperate to pee; if anything, he is ravenously hungry. I hate to get him in the habit of eating prior to 5 a.m.!!

Somewhat sleep deprived,
Martha Hoverson
Molly (Morning already?) and Sam (I'm a growing boy, Mom!!)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Portland, Maine