Pat, Maria and Vilma........
It depends on which species of birds that your dogs decide to sing with
early in the AM.  <g>
I have found that the house wrens and cardinals are the first out at
about the break of daylight. My dogs become restless and want me to get
up at 6 AM. The don't sing with the birds but do lay on me in bed until
I can't breath anymore.
But I do know that Pat gets up at around 4AM, so the songbirds and dogs
will not bother her routine!

And Maria can bribe you with the best wines around.........trust me!

Carol Slider in NC
Ian and Anna......who are awaiting an invite to visit Auntie Pat!