Surprising as it may be, some people actually consider me an expert in my
area of specialty :) Because of this and because of all the "experts" I have
known and know, this title doesn't mean all that much to me and I no longer
think whatever comes out of the mouth of "experts" is the gospel truth.
Instead, I like data. The value of an expert is that s/he can usually point
to some solid research to back up his/her positions. Therefore, I would
really love to see the data that supports a position that healthier,
"better" pups result from back to back breedings.

I think this is a great discussion and appreciate all the input.

Mary-Ann Bowman
Utah