Hesse's spirit has left his body.

To all those who have followed us for the last year I extend my thanks.

He was a good boy and did not deserve what he was dealt.

--
                             Jordan S. Dill
         Network Support Engineer I, 1-877-877-2120 - Option 3

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient any use,distribution, disclosure or
copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in
error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and
any attachments from your system.