On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:48:13 -0700 Lisa Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Hi all,
>
>   We had a scare today that turned out well.  Long story short,
> Tempi
> had a rattle snake pinned in the backyard.

I don't know if they are available everywhere but there are snake
training classes in some areas. These classes are trained by using
aversion training and should only be done by professionals. There is one
coming up in Texas and while I don't have the info can give you the
number of the group offering the class so you can contact them for more
info. These classes use live snakes and I believe shock collars. It's
pretty severe but better than a snake bite if you live in an area with a
high snake population.

Susan Ablon
Gweebarra BMD
Balch Springs, Tx