My boy Brew got his 1st CD leg with a 187!!!!!!!!

Of course, it's superior intellect on the part of my dog 2B, it had very little to do
with the handler/trainer. Well, I'm sure the 13 points deducted were undoubtedly
handler error, although all I can say is he's lucky I wasn't the handler. The last
time I was in the obedience ring my dog got 26. Of course, that had nothing to do with
handler error and everything to do with the fact that Hannibal was a Berner Brat.
Really!

So my first CD leg, and it was SOOOO easy!

(oh, um, thanks Vilma!  <VBG>)

Pat Long, a babysay Daisy & Buddy, (& LUTHER!!!)
Berwyn PA

Check any e-mail over the Web for free at MailBreeze (http://www.mailbreeze.com)