Vicky,

I guess I've just known about the Family Reports for so many years that
I never noticed that there is no specific information on the website
about what they are and how to get them! There is a form in the
Berner-Garde Guidebook for ordering reports, but we don't have it
online! So, no, you aren't missing something, and yes, you have to ASK
someone to print out a report to get the full information. The Pedigree
display online is just that, a pedigree display, it's not a full copy of
all the data  - yet. Maybe one day it will be, but I think we have some
work ahead before that becomes a reality!

Pat Long, a babysat Daisy & Buddy, (& LUTHER!!!!)
Berwyn PA