Hi Folks,

Well, was supposed to be the hottest record breaking day today here in the
UK! Saw several weather reports on TV and seems the rest of the country was
sweating it out! Hah! Here at Longlease was remarkably pleasant. We had a
wonderful breeze come up and we have stayed cool!

Hah! Will get my camera out tomorrow! Sim and Barney have made themselves
the most remarkable chill out place! Hole under the bush is now around two
feet deep and big enough to accommodate two Berners! They have been taking
turns to prepare this nest, dug very carefully, and have not disturbed the
root system at all! Then go and try it out for size, together!! The Terrible
Twins!

Me and Sunny prefer the balcony where we can stay in the shade and still
keep an eye on what those Boys are up to!

Been busy again here, did loads of updates to the Friends' Gallery last
night, but tonight have just uploaded some more! Pictures from the
Helderberg Picnic last weekend (feel free to mail me if you have more pics)
and a wonderfully funny pic from Susan Wilkinson of her girl, Aeryn.

Find on the recent updates as usual!

Enjoy!!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz