Hi Kendra,
When my Phoebe was young she could empty the house with her aromatic
offerings, when friends came to dinner they'd ask if Phoebe would be in the
garden. Fecal floats were done, diet changed but to no avail. Love her as I
do I couldn't have her sleeping in my bedroom I was sure to die overnight!
I was afraid lest anyone light a cigarette near her! Well I had a couple of
skinny dogs and my vet was suspecting whipworm, very hard to find on a
float, so we treated the whole household with a three day course of Panacur
repeated three weeks later and low and behold to this day Phoebe's unsocial
habit of lifting the roof off the house has stopped:-)) Now she sleeps back
in the bedroom and is most welcome.

Try treating her with Panacur, intestinal parasites can cause gas:-) Follow
this up with a few days of Lactobacillus Acidophilus and may your house
become a nice unpolluted place to be again:-)) Treat both dogs and pick up
in the yard promptly.

Rose T.