Hi all,

Just want to announce our upcoming Draft Test to be held in the 'greater Seattle' area (Graham WA, about an hour south of Seattle) on October 18th. Our entry will include five Open teams, four Brace teams and twelve Novice teams.

The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of Greater Seattle sponsors a draft test at least once per year and we always have fun. Our theme for this test will be "Oktoberfest" and we encourage creativity!

To obtain a premium and entry form go to: www.bmdcgs.org, click on 'Calendar' (upper left corner), scroll down to the date, October 18th, follow the instructions to download the forms in Word format.

Entries close on October 4th so get those entries in.

We have three great judges; Pat Tackett from Texas, Bernadette van Klaveren from Nanaimo BC and a judge performing her apprentice assignment, Nancy Van Horne from Renton WA.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Susan Thompson, Draft Test Chair

ps. If you need a 'snail mail' premium please contact our Draft Test Secretary, Sherri Antonucci at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or by snail mail at: 6619 E. Tonia St., Tacoma WA 98404