Just back from visiting the family in England.  On the
telly was a young man with a rather interesting look.
When asked about his origin he replied that he was
half Scottish and half Burmese ....... to which my
children chimed "he's half Bernese"???
It was very warm over there and we passed someone in
the street who commented there weren't enough lakes in
the area for those dogs.  It was obviously too early
in the morning for my brain to decipher that one and I
must have looked blankly because he then added .....
not enough lakes for these Newfoundlands!!
Rhona and Louis
back in a very wet Netherlands