Here is list that I put in my drafting packet for new
folk. ALso to save some money purchase 1 PVC 1/2" cut
into 2 long pieces using 12-14" cross piece,  get two
90 degree ends  make a U shape  I use eye bolts for
the brake stops --this is a great shaft adaptor light
weight for the dogs to pull and begin to get used to
having shafts along their side.

Pat Tackett
Texas

CARTING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS

Jimmy Patschke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Patschke’s Carts
180 Boat Dock St.
Livingston, TX 77351
Phone: 936-566-5571

Dog Works Inc  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Beth Ostrander
Stewartstown, PA
http://www.dogworks.com/
1-800-787-2788
Fax: 717-993-3698

Siwash harness, Low-Profiler & Competition carts

IKON Outfitters Ltd.
7597 Latham Road
Lodi WI  53555-9526
Phone: 608-592-4397
http://www.ikonoutfitters.com

Harnesses

Nordkyn Outfitters
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.O. Box 1023
Graham, WA  98338
Phone: 253-847-4128
http://www.nordkyn.com

Siwash harness

Northern  Industries
1 800-533-5545
http://www.northern-online.com

Wagons and wheels (if making own cart) recommend 16”
for most BMD’s

Wilczek Woodworks  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
38 Herman Thau Rd.
Annandale, NJ  08801
Phone: 908-638-5992
Http://www.geocities.com/wilczekwoodworks

Newfoundland Saddlery & Leather Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
383 Duckworth
St John’s NF
Canada  A1C 1H7
Phone/fax  709-753-3661

Leather harnesses similar to old style used in
Switzerland

Additional vendors can be found at:

http://www.cartingwithyourdog.com/cvendors.html