Hi,

I'm just a lurker, looking for information. I'm not
trying to make anyone look bad. Please don't hurt
me...

I was recently informed that we have lost another one
of our litter mates. It seems that everytime we turn
around we are hearing of more health issues in the two
litters. I am curious to see what types of
preventative testing is being done, what types of
diets are you feeding, and to find out what all the
health issues have been that have taken our precious
puppies from us.

Bart and Miki are exercised daily (their siblings are
Aspen and Marq (Basenjis), they attend agility classes
twice a week and they are on a barf diet. They recieve
annual check ups and are vacinated as needed.

Are there any Paradise Mtn puppies (ok, dogs) on the
list? If so, please email me privately.

Thanks.

Kelley VanArsdale
Paradise Mtns AKA "Miki" CGC, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, OAP,
OJP
Paradise Mtns Big Bad Black "Bart" CGC, NAP, NJP