-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bernese Mountain Dog
Mailing List
Sent: Saturday, 30 August 2003 3:01 PM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: BERNER-L digest 4555

                            BERNER-L Digest 4555

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Yahoo! Auto Response
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  2) Wonderful list responses
        by "Susan Berlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Suspicious Advertising
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Suspicious advertising?
        by "Jennifer Lennon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) suggestions on a no-pull device
        by Jane Polcovar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) nipping
        by "Nancy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) suspect ads
        by Wendi Giordano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: suggestions on a no-pull device
        by "Liz Steinweg & Crew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Watchung Draft Test
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10) dirt eating
        by MARK & LISA DUVALL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Watchung Draft Test
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) a scare with Bacchus....again
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]