Hi Andrea,
Yes the carting clinic is on Oct 12 at Jerry and Nan Pixtons home in
Strasburg Va.
This is the 4th time they are having it and our 3rd. I don't have all the
information in front of me, but there will be 3 draft judges, the Pixtons,
and Barbie and I as instructors. We break down to smaller groups depending
on the dogs age and experience. There will be a lot of fun as well as a lot
of information to continue on with drafting..
Then in the afternoon anyone who wants to ,can go into the ring and take a
practice run.You will have a draft judge judging you and helping you
We can even video tape you, so you can see yourself, and see what you need
to work on.
The clinic is designed for all levels of experience. From someone who
doesn't know how to put the harness on, to someone  that has been carting
for a while, but may need some fine tuning..
For more information contact Nan Pixton at 540-465-3787
Take care
Bill Wilczek
Wilczek Woodworks
www.geocities.com/wilczekwoodworks