Okay, folks, this is what you have all been waiting for: The winners of the NAME THE COSTCO BERNER CONTEST which benefits Berner-Garde.

BUT, before I tell you who the winners are, I want to THANK EVERYONE who helped to make this fundraiser 2nd highest amount we have raised for Berner-Garde ~ you raised $ 5,352.15 !!!! Berners and Berner People are the BESTEST!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Now...for the WINNERS and (their WINNING BERNER NAMES):

***********************************

The Costco Berner, donated by Nancy Melone and won by Mary Ann Sontag Bowman (Socks)

***********************************

ITEM #A - Swiss Clock with a Berner, donated by Nancy Stewart, Roxanne Bortnick & Lori Jodar and won by Susan Burnham (Stuffings' To Be Torn Out)

ITEM #B - Red Leather Collar with Nice Brass Images, donated by Debbie Rea of Alpine Pets and won by
Denise McClure (Mac)

ITEM #C - Gift certificate for free portrait by Digi-Art, donated by Digi-Art and won by Mary Merrell (Himmel)

ITEM #D - 2001 Zuchtbuch (TWO tickets were drawn!) donated by Dr. Terrill Eckert and win by Dean Scott (Scotty) and Cathie Shipe (Callahan)

ITEM #E - Gorgeous Handmade REPOUSSE Berner Box, made and donated by Dr. Laura Lopez-Mendez and won by Susan Burnham (Stuffings' To Be Torn Out)

ITEM #F - Beautiful Lap Quilt with Berner/Dog Theme, donated by Took Bussard and won by Alexis Smith (Lex)

ITEM #G - Another of Willem Wijnberg's FANTASTIC paintings "Hosta Puppy," painted and donated by Willem Wijnberg and won by Joyce Mills (Benton Bean Areil Berner) - pronounced Bent on being a real Berner!

ITEM #H - Another of Willem Wijnberg's FANTASTIC paintings "Puppy with Toy," painted and donated by Willem Wijnberg and won by Betsy Brainard & Sally Phillips (Sterling)

ITEM #I - Beautiful, hand-crafted Oak train shelf. Village Scene shelf stores "Thomas the Tank Engine" or Brio wooden trains, donated by Heidi Richardson of: Ozark Mountain Railway Co. and won by Nell Ward (Farewell to Prairienet)

ITEM #J - Beautiful Cream Crewneck Sweater adorned with Berners of course, donated by Anna Schmid of Knit-In and won by Jennifer Lennon (Sighund) aka Siggy

ITEM #K - Hand Painted Color Berner Etching - 1 of only 20! by nationally known artist, Geoffrey Lasko, donated by Barc/Berner-Garde and won by Kathleen Loudin (Saucy)

ITEM #L - Black and White Berner Etching - 1 of only 180! by nationally known artist, Geoffrey Lasko, donated by Barc/Berner-Garde and won by Andrea Brin (Andy)

To be continued.......

Joye Neff and Nicky (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA