Another one!! Groan!!!

AVERT HOAX Notice!!

McAfee AVERT Labs would like to inform you of a new email HOAX.

We are advising users who receive the email to delete it and DO NOT pass it
on as this is how an email HOAX propagates.

Below is the actual text from the message that may be received via email.

I received this from a reliable family friend this morning. 10/28/01  BIG
TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor" It is a virus that will erase your
whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of an E-Mail from a
familiar person. I repeat a friend sent it to me, but called and warned me
before I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he can't even start his
computer! Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather
receive this 25 times than not not all.

If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it. Delete it
right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from
your computer.  This is a serious one.

Delete the mail!!!!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz