forwarded with permission from Cathi.

Sylvia Katvala
----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:02:04 -0400
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Berner-l] Bacchus and Ari photo

I was able to send a pic of Bacchus and Ari to the group photo page. Bacchus
is doing well with something a little stronger for pain. Still eating like
crazy. But his breathing is shallower and he is panting more.

I think the reality of losing Ari really hit me over the weekend. I must
have been running on adrenaline last week, and I was still in shock and
numb. But, even though I knew how close Ari and I were, it hit me like a ton
of bricks. She was literally rarely further away from me than arms length.
Like she was always at my fingertips. My shadow.

Ari's bill is almost completely paid. I'm sending out thank-you cards to
those of you who mailed help for her. It'll keep me busy. But those of you
who called in for Ari, I have to thank you publicly. They were worried at
the vets that maybe they shouldn't give me the names for security purposes.
And some people asked to remain anonymous. So to each and every one of you,
thank you so much. And to those who have sent prayers, inspirational
thoughts, advice, support and love.....thank you, too.

Love

Cathi with Bacchus

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/_xoolB/TM