I know this issue..
and the fix from RIM does not work

You need to hide the EA window.
Open the service books and delete and undelete the Service book Desktop SYNC

The EA will restart and finish soon.

I know it will work

Best, Guido

Keith Badler schrieb:

I am having an issue with the Facebook Application on our BB’s on the BES server. Seems the options are greyed out and it seems to be a BES issue, we are on BES 5.0, is there an option we need to shut off to allow full access to the facebook app?

*Keith Badler
*/Chief Information Officer

/*Buckingham Badler Associates
*kbad...@bbainsurance.com
286 Richmond Valley Road
Staten Island, New York10309
Office: 718-906-5330
Mobile: 732-489-2694
Fax: 347-252-5030
Blackberry Pin:*30485DA9*

http://www.BBAInsurance.com <http://www.bbainsurance.com/>
*
*
**
*/Please, Consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email. /*
*/
/*
*//**Note- You may not bind, alter or amend any insurance coverage via e-mail or voice mail. You need to speak to a "live" company representative.*
This message contains confidential information and is intended for bes-adm...@dataoutages.com. If you are not bes-admins@dataoutages.com you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender (kbad...@bbainsurance.com) therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.