From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Greg Morgan
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 11:51 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues,etc.
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] BES 5.0 Upgrade In Exchange 2003 Environment

Do you have RIM T Support? They changed their structure and you can get
multiple SRPs for no additional charge. Should help out with migration
options.

Greg Morgan | Network Administrator | McKinley Capital Management, LLC | 3301
C. Street, Suite 500, Anchorage, AK  99503 | T: 907-563-4488 | F:
907-563-4405