I can confirm this, as when I re-activate my device the servicebook
for my old "@att.blackberry.net" email comes down even though that
account is no longer setup through BIS on my device. Deleting the
service book works for me.

I wonder if there is a way to remove this service book from BES so it
will not come down each time I reactivate?

- Chris