Darhl,
sad to hear..
I guess it is hard enough to explain a user to put in alt cnfg.. you have luck that they have no Storms :)

My last idea would be to create a new encryption key from the device.
Or remove oll servcie books and push them again.

Or from the computer.. with the old school tool....usb cable, user on vpn or in the office......

Best, Guido