Adrian, yes lets discuss in Montreal to see how we can move fwd here.

On 01/07/2018, 14:11, "Adrian Farrel" <adr...@olddog.co.uk> wrote:

    Wim asked...
    > would you consider adding an MPLS label to the SFIR route in order to
    > support https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01.

    I think that the idea of making such an addition is fine, but (and no
offence
    meant to the authors of draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation) we might want
to get
    a little more stability and (of course) clarify the relationship with
    draft-ietf-mpls-sfc.

    It would also be worth checking whether the mechanisms included in sections
    3.2.1.5 and 3.2.1.6 already do the job, whether 7.6 helps explain, and
whether
    the (already defined) Tunnel Encapsulation attribute can help.

    Shall we spend some face time in Montreal clarifying what needs to be added?

    Cheers,
    Adrian