Hi Working Group,

First of all many thanks to Rob and Greg who did all the most for the last iterations of this drafts.

On 22/11/2018 08:54, stephane.litkow...@orange.com wrote:
If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this Document please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from all the Authors and Contributors.

Not aware of any such IPR.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2].

Some of my co-authors working for router vendors will I expect provide information on existing implementations.

Best,

-Thomas