From: Luc André Burdet <laburdet.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2022 at 11:26 AM
To: Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Sunnyvale) <jorge.raba...@nokia.com>,
slitkows.i...@gmail.com <slitkows.i...@gmail.com>, bess@ietf.org
<bess@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-split-hori...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-split-hori...@ietf.org>
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org <bess-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-split-horizon
Thanks Jorge.
I had defined 3 bits in L2-GW-Proto, in anticipation of more/many
load-balancing modes... but that now seems somewhat aggressive. I don’t mind
scaling back down to 2-bitfield or just a new SFA bit by itself.

Another suggestion could be to create the registry directly with draft-7432bis ?

Regards,
Luc André

Luc André Burdet |  Cisco  |  laburdet.i...@gmail.com  |  Tel: +1 613 254 4814