I have downloaded free Ver 4.50 and gone through the help file in the 
software and the messages posted on the yahoo user group but could not 
find solution to my problem which is as follows:

The addresses / paths to set at various points in the software so that 
when I open it after the market closes, I get up-to-date EOD Data and 
analysis.

The method suggested for getting the data from NSE is quite tedious & 
manual. IT does not update automatically.

I shall be thankful if somebody could help me in making it work.

Thanks

Anil Chawla 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to