Rick, 

I was not complaining about the software, I was just asking for help, maybe 
someone else encountered these issues, or wants to modify the graphical 
settings of the diagrams (change the size, which indicators/lines to be shown 
and which not, change the font, change th color, etc.) and found a way to do 
it. 

This is what the forums are for, to help each other. Besides, from here come 
ideas to improve the software in a future release.

Once again, it was not a complain, it was a request for help.  If you, or 
anyone else does not know how to modify the graphical settings for the charts, 
just say so, no harm done. But, in the future, it would be a good idea to have 
this capability.

Dan

-- In [email protected], "Rik Rasmussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> It sounds to me as if you have a problem on your computer. I do not think
> Best Charts is responsible for the problems you have.
> 
> Best Charts has no way to erase portfolio files you have created on your
> computer.
> 
> Also, your password information is stored on your computer for verification.
> 
> I think your complaints might be premature, unjust, and unfair.
> Rik Rasmussen
> Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
> "I am not the developer of Best Charts"
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of A C Shyam Raj
> Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 2:44 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: [BestCharts] B-C Software
> 
> 
> Dear Rick,
> 
> Earlier, it was tampering with a fine software making unnecessay changes.
> Today they have made the software totally unusable. They have asked
> for my password to be entered and it does not recognize the password.
> To add insult to injustice, they have also erased all the company-codes
> entered in the course of last one year. At the time of purchase, we were
> told that it would be a one time payment and so this interference is
> totally
> unnecessary, unjust and unfair.
> 
> I have written a mail to them protesting:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> Sirs,
> 
> I had purchased this software, about a year ago paying $78. It was
> supposed to be a one-time payment. Today, I find that best-chart has a
> window to login and it does not recognize the password sent by you when I
> purchased it.
> 
> The details are as below:
> As I was not able to pay in USDollars from India, it was paid for by me
> nephew residing in England and sent as a gift to me. I was sent the password
> and I have been using it without problems.
> I have with me, a printout of the e-mail containing the password.
> I'll send you the password to check if needed.
> The order number is clear: **************
> The tracking number for this order is seen in the printout.
> It was purchased by be nephew : Rajeev Jayaram.
> I paid him the equivalent of the cost, in Indian Rupees, later.
> My name is: A C Shyam Raj.
> 
> Kindly let me know what I should do to continue using the software.
> Please let me have the reply at the earliest. Please consider this
> request as urgent. Another problem is that all the entries in the
> software, entered in the course of the last one year have got erased
> since this morning. I had used it yesterday. Today I find the software,
> totally blank. It does not work either without proper password and
> my first and last names. This is to say the least, totally unfair and
> totally cruel, especially since I have paid for it. The interference in
> the usage is unjust and unfair, since, at the time of payment we were told
> that the payment is only a one time payment.
> 
> Shyam Raj
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> I wonder whether all other users have this problem.
> 
> Shyam Raj
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> Rik Rasmussen [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What data do you need that is not available? Is it India NSE exchange?
> That
> one is not available from Yahoo. Bombay is available.
> 
> 
> You should be able to download the free version using the link at the
> top of
> this page:
> 
> http://www.stock-anal.com/
> 
> 
> While on that page, scroll to the bottom where it says:
> 
> Software Licensing Fee
> If you want to continue using this software after the 30 day trial
> period,
> please pay the registration fee for the software through RegSoft.com.
> The
> one-time software licensing fee is now US$78 (about 105 Australian
> Dollar).
> Regular price is US$98. You save more than 20%. This is limited time
> offer.
> 
> RegSoft.com is the recognized leader in electronic payment processing.
> Types of Payment Accepted by RegSoft.com:
> 1. Bank Cards Accepted: Visa, American Express, Mastercard,
> Discover/Novus
> 2. Money Orders
> 3. Checks by mail
> 4. Eurocheques
> 5. Phone orders
> 6. Fax orders
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Rik Rasmussen
> Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
> "I am not the developer of Best Charts"
> 
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Behalf Of Ken Dsouza
> > Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 3:12 AM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [BestCharts] B-C Software
> >
> >
> > Hi Rik,
> >
> > B-C trial version has expired and I am unable to down load and run
> > the Free version too. 30 days went in reading the forum to figure out
> > the data availability as the data is not available on Yahoo.
> >
> > 1. Is there a way to download the Free version before I go in for
> > paid version.
> >
> > 2. I do not have a credit card. What will be the best mode of payment.
> >
> > Thanks
> > ken
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
> 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> 
> a.. Visit your group "BestCharts" on the web.
> 
> b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>










------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to