I have been using BC in conjunction with an analysis spreadsheet in 
EXCEl as well as other tools.  Lately I have found that the ITA 
indicator shows a .. and after analyzing 40 stock from the web and 
after looking at the chart -- It should show bullish.  Is there a 
logical reason for the .. when I analyze 40 stocks from the web.  I 
can change this to .bullish in my spread sheet if I know why this is 
happening.  Seems to be happening in the ITA only.   

PS My spread sheet is using the BC predictions (cut and paste from 
analyze 40 stocks from the web) and my guesses based on a subset of 
the best BC indicator (s) to see my accuracy with the desire to 
improve overall accuracy over time from my selected stocks.  
Interesting study once I get the bugs out of the spreadsheet.  

RR - your spreadsheet examples and advise on integrating various 
other tools (amibroker) in decision making from a year ago were very 
valuable to me and the group. I looked over these examples again 
when I was being whipsawed in Aug and Sept hoping to get a handle on 
the big picture again.  Wish there were more discussions about using 
BC in various trading situations.   Thanks.  







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to