i want to know that you indicters of buy&sell for intraday or short term investment
what type of chart you will be provide intraday or sort term
Hemant Dhingra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hemant Dhingra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are you talking about? Does not make sense to me.
I found that it is great for trending stocks but not
for whipsaw market.
Incidently I also found that technical analysis does
not work in trending stocks. That is a good news and a
bad news. Good news that you do not have to deal with
complicated stochastics. The bad news that you cannot
beat buy and hold except have stop losses intact.
Try 4 and 9 period moving averages on trending stocks,
you will be amazed.
Anybody tried trading solutions? I have found that
trading solutions does more "robust" optimization and
takes account of commissions/slippages/stop losses and
profit taking too. The real world optimization. That
also does intraday optimization. But nothing beats
best-charts for $70 bucks.
Good luck guys.
--- snappyk1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First of all, I would like to say I greatly admire
> Best Charts and its
> ability to optimize parameters. I think it is
> fantastic.
>
> In going over the results I'm wondering if some of
> those systems might
> work better in reverse. Buys instead of sells and
> sells instead of
> buys. Then you'd have to reverse optimize
> (pessimize?) the parameters.
>
> Are there any plans to do something like this?
> Until that day
> optimizing parameters is our best bet.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
SPONSORED LINKS
Business finance schools Business finance course Business finance consultant Business to business finance Business finance magazine Small business finance
Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
SPONSORED LINKS
| Business finance magazine | Small business finance | Business finance course |
| Business finance consultant | Business finance schools | Business to business finance |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "BestCharts" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
