You can contact the developer at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of kwtate12149
> Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:10 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] Uninstall/Install Problems?
> 
> 
> Hey folks... I have a problem that I think I created myself. My Best-
> Charts quit working giving me the message to download new version. My 
> paid version that is.. So,, without thinking I used the program 
> uninstall first,,, and them downloaded the new paid version from the 
> website... I then installed the new version and now it will not start 
> telling me that I need to go register the program.... I still have my 
> password,,,, can anyone tell me how too get the program working 
> again..... Thanks very much....



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to