Have you read the files I have in the Files area of this Yahoo group about
how to use this feature?

Rik Rasmussen
I am not the developer of Best Charts
I am the moderator of this Yahoo group

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:06 AM, mistdue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> " End of day quote file is not available " , is the message I am
> getting even after trying varying changes as advised by the members and
> in the brochure.
>
> I am a new user of this stock charting program . I have tried some
> sample files down loaded from this site also . still EOD quotes did not
> work.
>
> Could anybody , please help me out.
>
> Regards
> Kobe
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


-- 
Rik Rasmussen
Two Way Radio Directory
http://www.twowayradiodirectory.com

Reply via email to