Respected Sir Henrik Rasmussen,
Is there any option in best charts for GANN analysis or in anyway the CSV
file or any other file mentioning the EOD prices can be used for GANN
analysis.(and the GANN calculator)
I got one but it needs Metastock to work. and Metastock subscription fee is
50000/yr.

Zohar

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Henrik Rasmussen <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> Type a stock symbol in the small box in the upper right corner, the type
> the enter key.
>
> The symbol must be a symbol recognized by Yahoo Finance.
>
> Rik Rasmussen
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:39 AM, ZOHAR BATTERYWALA <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Respected ,
>> I have dwnldd the best charts software. Now how can I see the
>> charts(Indian Market)
>> Zohar
>> [email protected]
>> 9004356473
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>>
>  
>

Reply via email to