This seems to be a great program.  I need to virtual trade for a while to check 
it out.  I am a buy and hold investor however looking at the back testing 
results with the BCI seem very tempting.

I read the info provided but I am not sure I am efficient in what I am doing.  
I have various stock accounts with about 60 stocks total.

In order to  produce a trade signal (buy or sell)  at the end of day, I have to:
1. select the portfolio.
2. press the PF button
3. select a stock in the portfolio 
4. press TA to run  the stock
5. press AIO to optimize the indicators 
6. press BT to check for  a new trade signal 
7 .go to step 4 and loop to cycle though all stocks in the portfolio.

This takes some time so I have to start the process around 2pm to be able to 
execute
a recommend trade by end of day.

Am I  correct in this?

Also  I and not sure what "analyze 40 stocks" does.  I have tried before and 
after tests 
and do not see and changes.

Thanks for the help,

Abe Graan




      

Reply via email to