Hi Guys,

Thank for the replies. Well I mostly trade based on BCI as usually I have
seen that its BCI which gives the best returns during a back test.

Now the problem with using Gain%/Trade with BCI is that it will usually give
buy/sell signal in a fixed interval, say every 10 days which does not makes
sense in the stock market. So I tend to stick to Total%

What do you usually do when picking a trade based on Best-Charts result? Do
you go for the BBI, Adavnce Decline ratio or a particular indicator like me?

Regards,
Vipul

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Henrik Rasmussen <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> I think if you are looking for longer trades Total % might be best.
>
> If you are more of a short term quick profit scalper, the Gain %/Trade
> might be more interesting to you.
>
>
> _____________
> Rik Rasmussen
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:16 AM, eknowledgemarketing <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I am just very confused with this. Which one would you use while
>> performing an AIO, Total Gain % OR Gain% / Trade
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vipul
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> 

Reply via email to