I have greens 3br+study vacant from end August@150k unfurnished or 165k 
furnished, higher floor 
  
I have greens  travo 2br@115k 2 chqs vacant key in hand 

I have greens  arta 1br vacant key in hand@60k open (2 options) 

I have greens  alka 1br fully furnished@70k key in hand 

I have greens dafrah 1br (03 series) pool facing , furnished@75k from August 
20th (exclusive) 

I  have greens  arno 1br from 20th August@70k

I have arno 2br from 15th August@120k 

I have greens  links canal studio@50k 1 chq vacant

I have down town  south ridge 3br@195k 1 chq 

I have down town Claren 1br@70k 

**** properties are subject to availability! 

Regards, 

Himanshu Gandhi (BRN 6491)
Indus Real Estate, LLC (ORN 123)
Mobile     : +971504281829
Email       :  [email protected] 
BB pin    : 22C1BE24

-- 
*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*
To send email: [email protected]
Suggestions & Complaints: [email protected]

LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Best-Property-4391145
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/bestproperty


Reply via email to