Yep, that's not going to work.  :)

Also, WOL doesn't work on Macs if they are running from battery power or if they are connected via wireless.

On Aug 4, 2005, at 10:36 AM, max.spicer wrote:
Doesn't work for me, but that's not really a surprise and almost
certainly not your fault.  I have an ancient Dell Precision 210 as my
server, with an added Belkin wireless card. The BIOS is set to wake on lan for the add-in NIC, but I haven't got any cables between my card and
the motherboard.  My SB2 is connected via cable to my 3com router.

Max

dean Wrote:

Tonight's nightly 6.2 build will include firmware 16, which adds Wake-
on-LAN to the Squeezebox2.

If your SlimServer computer is asleep and has it's network card set
to wake on administrative access, you can wake it up with the remote
by pressing RIGHT from the main settings menu on the player setup
screens or by pressing RIGHT or POWER when on the "Connecting to
SlimServer..." screen.

If you try it out, please post your experiences here.

Thanks to Felix Mueller for a big hand in making this happen.

-dean

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye