dean Wrote:
> With the recent versions, Browse Music Folder does everything by file
> name (this was a hard decision to make, there were people pushing for
>
> it and performance issues).

Sounds like bad news, then? Although performance indeed was an issue
with Browse Music Folder in 6.1

dean Wrote:

> Can you use the Browse Artist/Album/Genre to queue up your songs?

Not sure if I understand your question here...I guess I can, but using
the browse music folder is firmly rooted in my daily SB habits. I'll
try to change this, but I still think BMF should not be forgotten.

dean Wrote:

> Alternatively can you name your files so that they include a track
> number that would sort them by file name properly?

This may be the easiest way, although it requires renaming all tack
filenames..guess Tag&Rename will be of help here...

Thanks

--
SlimPvC