Okay, here's a test case:

- Enable a now playing screensaver
- Play (not add) a random songs mix
- Press now playing
- Let the screensaver kick in, and the first song finish
- Press left to cancel the screensaver and therefore take you back to
now playing
- Note the track that is being displayed (it should correspond to what
you're hearing)
- Press left again to take you into the extra info screen

After the last step, you should find that the extra info screen is
displaying info for the previous track, not the current one.  This only
seems to happen if now playing is enabled.  If you press Now Playing, it
sorts itself out.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye