>> 1. Browse Music Folder (both Web UI and player UI) - under WinXP, any
>> shortcuts (.lnk files) are not browsable.  I just see "song info" for
>> the link file; it doesn't follow the link to the destination folder.
>>
>> 2. Browse Artists - I have regular band names A-Z sorted, then artists
>> with an ARTISTSORT tag listed after the band names A-Z.  Eg. Zero 7,
>> then ZZ Top, then Tori Amos, Jane Birkin, David Bowie, etc.
>
>Are there open entries in bugs.slimdevices.com for these?

I mentioned them in this mailing list, as I thought that they were probably ust
things under active development that would get sorted out really quickly.
Often for these sorts of things, before I've finished raising the bug report,
someone has fixed it!

Someone else had problem (1), and just responded that a complete rescan fixed
it.  I'm doing this now (hasn't finished), but appears to have fixed it now for
me too.  I had previously tried this, so it must have been fixed in the last
couple of days.

I've raised bug 2311 for (2), as a complete rescan still hasn't fixed this one
today.

Phil