Are the tracks for that album all in the same directory?

No.  The tracks are in different directories.  I have created a
different directory for each artist.  This is how I have done it over
the past year, but this problem has only occured with version 6.2.

Does the album also show up multiple times in 'Browse Albums' ?

Yes.

You might need to add a 'Compilation' tag to that album's tracks in
order for SlimServer to correctly identify it.

How do I do this?  Do I use my Tag Editor Tag & Rename 3.2 to do this?
Can not find any "Compilation" tag within it.

Many thanks

Andrew Smith

--
norderney