I moved the .mp3 files of a couple of albums to a different folder and later
tried to browse the albums via "Browse Albums" on the Web UI.

The first album navigated to the album, but did not display any artwork or
songs, as would be expected (nb. perhaps a message could be displayed to
indicate that music has been moved/deleted and a refresh is required?).

The second album I tried to navigate crashed SlimServer with the following:

Operation `bool': no method found, argument in overloaded package
Class::DBI::Object::Has::Been::Deleted at
P:/Music/SlimServer/trunk/server/Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 946.

Phil