A few days ago, the total number of disks was being displayed in the format as
"DISC/DISCC-TRACKNUM. TITLE", when actually the display format requested was
"DISC-TRACKNUM. TITLE".  I was about to raise a bug, but it seems to have been
fixed.  I prefer it as it is now without the "/nn" total number of disks.

As a test though, I tried to change the format to "DISC/DISCC-TRACKNUM. TITLE"
and didn't get the DISCC bit.  Have I used the wrong tag name?

Also, I am not seing the disk number in the Song Info display on the
SqueezeBox.  The disk number is displayed within the Song Info page in the Web
UI.  I think in both the Web UI and Player UI, the DISC number should be
displayed, and it may be appropriate in this display to include the DISCC if it
is present and not 1 as "DISC/DISCC".

Phil